Mobvoi’s is on the verge of announcing a new smartwatch – TicWatch GTH. Already, the upcoming smartwatch is in news for the past some time via leaks and rumours.
- Samsung Galaxy Active and Active 2 Gets Another Update
- Fitbit Luxe the Most Elegant Fashion Focused Fitness Tracker Released (Initial Review)
- Fitbit Luxe: The Upcoming Fitbit Has an Elegant Design
Similarly, a new teaser leak has spilled some beans on the TicWatch GTH design. The official teasers confirmed the presence of square-dial. However, another leak via the ChineseSmartwatches blog confirmed the display size.
TicWatch GTH smartwatch will come with a 1.55-inch display featuring a resolution of 360 x 240 pixels. Furthermore, the smartwatch is expected to carry a 260 mAh battery supporting up to 10 days of battery backup.
The leaks also partially confirm advanced health-monitoring features such as heart rate, blood-oxygen level and blood pressure. However, we expect some more exciting features which might be useful in the Covid-19 Panedemic era.
Moreover, the new smartwatch has already surfaced on AliExpress confirming some of the specifications. The listing confirms a 1.55-inch display, blood pressure, blood oxygen level, body temperature monitor sensor and 5 ATM swimming grade waterproof.
AliExpress even confirms the presence of Bluetooth 5.0, PPG, and acceleration sensor. If the AliExpress listing is accurate, then the retailer has spoiled the surprise factor of the Mobvoi launch event. Still, the pricing and other details are under wraps.
The interested users can participate in a TicTEMP Challenge giveaway on Twitter to grab the GTH watch for free. The event will run for a couple of days and you can enter by reading instructions here.
TicWatch GTH Full Spec and Features(Rumoured)
1. 1.55-inch TT HD color screen
2. Resolution: 360x320 Pixels
3. Density: 310 PPI
4. Screen Protection: 2.5D glass with anti-fingerprint coating
1. Shape: Recatngle
2. Dimension: 43.2x35.2.5x10.5mm
3. Body Material: Metal
4. Weight: 50g
5. Strap: Pro Skin TP Material Strap
Health Tracking Features
1. Continious Skin Temperature Monitoring
2. Heart Rate Monitoring
3. Blood Oxygen
4. Blood Pressure Monitoring
5. Automatic Sleep Tracking
6. Stress Level Monitoring
7. Respiratory Rate Monitoring
Fitness Tracking Features
1. 14 Sport Modes
2. Automatic Activity Detection(Walking, Running and Cycling)
1. Typical use: One week
2. Mild use scenario: Up to 10 days
3. Charging Time: Approx 2 Hours
1. PPG Sensor
2. Acceleration Sensor
3. Temperature Sensor
1. Bluetooth: Yes
2. GPS: No
3. NFC: No
Where to Buy
- Innovative Technology Ensures Longer Battery Life...
- Updated Chipset, Better Experience - The 1st wear...
- Advanced Health and Fitness Monitoring - Multiple...
He often loves to write and read about new technologies. He is actively working for GizmoChina, GoAndroid and several other blogs. In his leisure time, he loves to tinker with servers.