Hey there? Saneesh here today, I am going to show you how to use Shrite apps or Share it App to transfer file on high speed across different devices like Android Phone, iOs or PC. There are three methods I am going to Teach you.
How to transfer files from your laptop to a mobile phone such as Android phone, Windows phone or iOS phone? First of all, you have to install Shrite App into all devices to send or receive files. Go to download page for the safe and secure download links.
To install the Lenovo Shrite apps in Windows PC, just follow the steps that I explain here. What I am doing here is a simple installation procedure. You can finish this quickly without any trouble if you follow the guide exactly as I said.
1. Open the file which you downloaded from the above link and click on Run, and it will ask you for permission give proper permission and press finish.
2. Now app will be installed on your pc and icon is there on your desktop/Laptop Click on It.
3. Click on start, and you can even give a name here. So I will give the name “Shrite apps laptop.” (and remember one thing this method only works with a computer having a Wi-Fi adaptor, if you have a USB Wi-Fi adaptor to a desktop also you can perform this method without Wi-Fi)
4. Ater this installation path in PC /laptop, 1st part is done now (NOTE-If it ask for a password fill it once)
5. Now we will go to mobile, so this is my Android phone. I have already downloaded the Shareit app from Play Store and already installed this free file transfer app.
Now we have successfully installed Sharit App on both mobile phone and PC. Now let us see how to transfer files across the same and different devices.
How To Transfer Files Faster Between a Mobile Phone and PC
1. Open the Shrite apps which are already installed on both windows laptop and also in Android phone. For demo purpose, let us send a file from a mobile phone to a laptop.
2. Tap on the square icon located on the right upper corner of the app[Next to Search Bar]. Select “Connect PC” from the drop-down menu.
3. As you tap on the “Connect PC,” it will start to search for the nearby devices and show your PC name on the mobile phone screen as shown in the picture.
4. Now just tap on the icon on the screen to connect your mobile phone to PC. Enter the Password if it asked for it. The password is located in the “Settings” Shareit PC.
5. As you enter the password, a pop-up will appear on Shrite App on PC and accept it.
Now the mobile phone and PC connected and now you can send any file from mobile phone to PC.
What if we want to send files from PC to mobile phone?
To send a file from PC to Mobile phone, open Share it App on the PC and search for the nearby mobile device. Follow the same steps that we did to connect the mobile phone to the PC.
- Shareit app can send anything including file, folder, videos, apps, etc.
- It is 40 times faster than Bluetooth file transfer.
- Shrite group sharing supports up to five devices
- Easy to use.
- This is an old process, but this method is quite efficient for the PC.
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC.
- Once you have done with the installation, sign in to the app using Google ID and Password.
- Now open Google Play Store in the BlueStacks Emulator and search for Shrite App.
- And Download the app into your PC as you do in your Android Mobile Phone.
This is another method to download the Shrite App for PC. You can also download Share it App into PC using Youwave Android Emulator.
If you face any issue with BlueStacks Android Emulator, then you can use another popular Android Emulator called Youwave to download Shrite App for PC.
- Download Youwave Android Emulator.
- After installation, search and download Shareit app into PC as we did on BlueStacks.
- Wait until the app gets installed into your PC.
- That’s it you have successfully implemented downloading of Shareit for PC.
All the coin has two sides, likewise. This app also has some drawbacks. Now let us see some disadvantageous of this app.
- It is loaded with irritating commercials.
- Sometimes it does not easily connect across the devices.
I hope you people liked the tutorial on How to Download Shareit for PC/Laptop and please let us know if you have any problems with the above guide with your valuable comments.