Polar Vantage M2 smartwatch was launched last month, and now it has started retailing for the price of $449. The new smartwatch comes with highly anticipating specifications to cater for athletes with its performance and functionality.
- Polar Ignite 2 vs Polar Vantage M2
- The New Timex Fit Smartwatch Review
- Polar Ignite 2 Specifications, Features and Pricing
It is available in the four different colours of Black Gray, Gold Champagne, Gray Yellow and Brown Copper. However, Polar is also providing different case and covers along with the ability to choose wristband material.
The interested buyers can opt for different wristbands carved out of Silicone, Leather and Textile material. To keep the smartwatch safe and secure, the company also offers Case and Back cover in Black + Black, Gold + Champagne and Copper + Brown colour options.
Polar Vantage M2 smartwatch comes with aggressive features and specifications. It houses advanced wrist-based heart rate technology which offers precise measurement using Precision Prime sensor fusion technology. It offers in house GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS and assisted GPS for flawless navigation.
There are several other features such as the Nightly Recharge, Traning Load Pro, FitSpark, which enables the user to effectively and efficiently know their body fatigue, body recovery and ready-made daily workouts.
It acts as your personal trainer and offers you a personal adaptive training plan by recognizing your body data with futuristic features like Energy Source. The Energy Sources feature allows the watch to distinguish the energy usage into proteins, fats and carbs. However, FuelWise, Weekly Summary, Music Controls and Phone Notifications are some additional features that enhance its value.
Polar Vantage M2 allows the user to switch between different Sport profiles, Serene breathing exercise, and Swimming metrics. It can even control Music remotely and even provide weather notifications.
As far as the tech specs are concerned it features excellent hardware.
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 45.5g with a wristband
- Material used: Stainless Steel Bezel, Reinforced polymer case, buckle and buttons
- Display: 1.2-inch color display with 240 x 240 resolution.
- Battery: 230 mAh Li-Po battery
- Battery Standby: 20 hours with training mode, 5days with wristwatch mode.
- Connectivity: GPS GLONASS, Bluetooth LE, Custom USB cable
- Sensors, BLE Heart Rate Sensor, Power Sensors, Cycling Speed, and Cadence
- Water Resistant: Waterproof (WR30).
- Surprisingly, the watch supports connectivity with Strava, Traning Peaks, MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, Nike+Run Club. In the box, there will be Wristbands, Charging cable, Polar Vantage M2, and Information Note.
You can choose the different Wristbands, Cases and Covers at an additional price.
He often loves to write and read about new technologies. He is actively working for GizmoChina, GoAndroid and several other blogs. In his leisure time, he loves to tinker with servers.