According to a popular Weibo leaker, the Pengpengjun driving, Huawei is about to release Huawei Watch 3 in May. Its predecessor, the Huawei Watch 2 was released in 2018 and was using Wear OS. Then the company released several Smartwatches under the GT Series which includes Huawei GT2 and GT2e and these watches using Wear OS.
- Garmin Fenix 7: Features, Specifications and Launch date
- Fitbit Luxe the Most Elegant Fashion Focused Fitness Tracker Released (Initial Review)
- Fitbit Luxe: The Upcoming Fitbit Has an Elegant Design
To my surprise, as per the leak, the new Huawei Watch 3 is expected to use an improved version of the Harmoney OS. These are some of the expected features and specs of the upcoming Huawei Watch 3 Series.
- An improved UI
- Third party app support
- High end AI features
- eSIM facility on LTE enabled models.
- Support multi-terminal transfer tasks.
Unfortunately, we do not have more data on the upcoming Watch 3. According to the leaker, the battery life of Watch 3 may suffer because of its improved features and functionalities.
It seems that Huawei in strengthening its presence in the wearable technology market. They have recently released Huawei Band 6 in Malaysia and soon it will be available globally.
Saneesh VS is a Registred Nurse By Profession and Wearable Tech Enthusiast by Passion.