Fitbit Versa 2 is one of the best smartwatch owned by many fitness enthusiasts and fashions lovers. It comes with a hell lot of smart and fitness tracking features.
But can you replay to a WhatsApp message from your Fitbit Versa 2? You may already know that the Fitbit Versa series supports quick text replay. However, it allows you to send only pre-saved messages.
- Best Fitbit Activity Trackers for men.
- Top Swimming smartwatches.
- Top Fitbit that loves women.
- Smartwatch Buying Guide
So the question is, can I send a response that is not saved on the quick replay menu?
Surprisingly the answer is yes!
In this article, I will explain how to use WhatsApp in Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch.
Before we start, ensure you are using Versa 2 smartwatch with an Android phone. Currently, this feature is available only on Android smartphones.
Also, you do not need to download any apps on your smart watch or phone.
Step by Step Guide to Use WhatsApp on Versa 2
Follow this step by step guide to send a replay to your WhatsApp message from your Fitbit Versa 2.
- Turn on Bluetooth and pair Versa 2 with your Android smartphone.
- Head towards the Fitbit app and tap on your profile image on the left top side of the Fitbit App.
- A new window opens up and now tap on Versa 2 under “Device.”
- Look for “Notifications” and tap on it.
- A new window will open up and enable “Voice Replies.”
- As you tap on “App Notifications,” a list of all supported app opens in a new window.
- Now enable WhatsApp notifications on the Versa 2 smartwatch by tapping on the small box against the WhatsApp icon on the list.
Once you enable this, you will start to get all WhatsApp text notifications on the smartwatch.
Now let us see how to replay to a Whatsapp text from the smartwatch.
- Whenever you get a message, swipe down the notification bar on the Versa and tap on the message.
- As you tap on the message, you will get an option to “Replay.”
- As you tap on the “Replay” icon, a new screen will open up and hit on the “Microphone” icon.
- Now just say the message that you want to send.
- Review and send the message directly from Versa 2.
This method is the best and easiest way to respond to an SMS or WhatsApp message directly from your wrist. Currently, you can respond in more than 10+ languages using this method.
Remember, you will not get any muted contact notifications on your wrist. So your privacy also respected.
I think this step by step guide helps you understand how to use WhatsApp on Fitbit Versa 2. If you have any queries, please feel free to comment below, and I will be happy to help you.
For tech tips and best gadget reviews, please connect us through our social media channels.