“A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Unzoom Apple Watch in 2021“
Zoom in is an accessibility feature that is already, by default, activated on your Apple watch. It allows you to select your smartwatch apps easily by zooming the display.
Also Read: Best Life-Saving ECG Smartwatches in 2021
When this feature is activated, you can quickly zoom the display by double-tapping on display with your two fingers. But sometimes, you may get stuck while using the zoom feature on your Apple watch.
In this article, I will explain to you how to Unzoom Apple watch in a few moments.
How to Unzoom Apple Watch? Step by Step Guide
You can turn ON or turn OFF this feature either from your smartphone or Apple watch.
Method 1: From the Apple Watch
Let us check how to unzoom Apple Watch directly from your smartwatch.
- Turn on the display by pressing the watch crown.
- Now tap on the Settings (Gear icon)
- From the newly opened menu, tap on the “General” and then “Accessibility.”
- Now you can see the option to turn off the Zoom-in feature on Apple Watch.
Later if you want, you can easily turn these features ON again from the settings.
Method 2: From the iPhone App (My Watch App)
Let us check how you can disable the Apple watch’s zoom feature right from your Apple phone.
Make sure that your Apple Watch and iPhone are paired and are within the Bluetooth range.
- Open “Watch App” on your Phone
- Now open “My Watch.”
- Find “General ” from the menu and then tap on “Accessibility.”
- Now you will get the option to turn off Zoom on Apple Watch.
You can also configure the Zoom in and zoom out accessibility shortcut on your Apple watch if you want. You can set up this feature by using the Watch App on your iPhone.
I hope this article helped you understand how to unzoom Apple Watch from the smartwatch or the iPhone. If you have any further questions, please feel free to comment below.
Saneesh VS is a Registred Nurse By Profession and Wearable Tech Enthusiast by Passion.