If you are a proud owner of the Fitbit Versa Series smartwatch and worried about its performance, then this article is for you.
Versa and Versa 2 are popular smartwatches, and it needs a little attention to track and monitor your activities without any error.
- Best Ankle/Foot Fitness Tracker.
- Best Digital Watches.
- Fitness Tracker for Men
- Fitness Trackers for Women.
It is recommended to turn off or restart Fitbit Versa at least once a week to ensure the device’s smooth performance.
When you restart the device, it releases some memory on the device by stopping some unnecessary apps running in the background.
Besides, it also extends the battery life of Fitbit, and thus it helps you track your activities without any interruption.
If you face any freezing or accuracy issue on your Fitbit, try to reboot your fitness tracker by restarting it.
How to turn off Fitbit Versa and Versa 2?
The steps to turn off Fitbit Versa and Versa 2 are the same. So you can use these steps to turn off your Versa and Versa 2 smartwatch.
So without wasting time, let us jump into the step by step guide.
Before turning off, make sure that the device has at least 50% battery in it. Otherwise, Fitbit Versa may not turn on.
- Turn on the display by pressing on the button on the left side.
- From the home screen, swipe towards the right side and look for settings.
- Now tap on the “Settings.”
- As you tap on settings, and a new window will open up. Now move all the way down and tap on “About.”
- Tap on the “About” icon and swipe up until you see the “Shutdown” icon.
- Tap on Shutdown.
- Now tap on “Yes” to completely turn off the smartwatch.
A single press on the button on the left side is enough to turn on Fitbit Versa 2, on the other hand, you have to press and hold for at least three seconds to turn on Fitbit Versa.
I think this short guide helped you in providing enough information for your question on how to turn off Fitbit Versa and Versa 2
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to comment below or contact us through our social media channels.