Fitbit Versa is the best performing smartwatch out there. But rarely you may face some issues with your Fitbit Smartwatch. Next time when you face this issue, reset Fitbit versa to troubleshoot the issues. In this article, I will help you how to reset Fitbit Versa Smartwatch in a few taps.
Reset Fitbit Versa if you face issues such as not pairing the device with the smartphone or screen freezing issue. You must also reset your Fitbit before you sell it to someone to delete all the data on your Versa Smartwatch.
- How to reset Fitbit Charge 3?
- How to update Fitbit Firewall/software?
- Why Fitbit not Sync with my Phone?
Before you ahead with your Fitbit Versa factory reset, you must know that it will delete all data on your smartwatch.
Also, you must make sure that your smartwatch has at least a 50% battery before you do a hard reset Fitbit Versa. If your smartwatch does not have enough battery, then your Fitbit Versa
How to Reset Fitbit Versa Smartwatch?
Now let us discuss how to do a Fitbit versa factory reset. There are two methods for Fitbit Versa reset. Now let us discuss it in detail. You can use this method to reset your Fitbit Versa Lite Smartwatch as well.
1. Reset Fitbit Versa without Buttons
This is the best method to reset Fitbit Versa Smartwatch.
- Wake up your Fibti Versa by Taping on the button on the left side.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Now go down and tap on ‘About’.
- Once you tap on it new menu opens up and where you can see ‘Factory Reset’ at the bottom.
- Now tap on ‘Factory Reset’.
- Just confirm Fitbit Versa Factory Reset by pressing on ‘Yes’.
2. Fitbit Versa Factory Reset with Buttons
You can reset your Fitbit using the buttons in less than a few minutes. This method is also known as Fitbit Versa Force Factory reset. This is the most suitable method if you are unable to use a touchscreen or menu due to any reason.
- There are three physical buttons on the Fitbit Versa watch. One on the left side and another two on the right side. Press and hold the button on the left side and right bottom button for at least 7 to 10 seconds until you see Fitbit Icon on the screen.
- Release the button once you see the Fitbit Icon.
Related Post: Best Fitbit for Men
These are the simple steps to reset your Fitbit Versa 2 or Fitbit Versa Lite smartwatch. If you need further assistance, then this video will be helpful for you in Fitbit Versa Factory reset.
I think this article on how to reset Fitbit Versa is helpful for you in resetting your Fitbit Smartwatch. I recommend you to shut down and turn on your Fitbit Versa Smartwatch at least once in a week to avoid this kind of issues.
If you need any further assistance on Fitbit Versa 2 factory reset, then feel free to comment below or you can even join our Telegram channel for immediate reply.