Any electronic devices such as a Smartphone or Fitness tracker needs a reset or restart because of multiple reasons. In this article, I will explain to you how to reset Fitbit Charge 3.
As you know Fitbit Charge 3 is a popular Fitness Tracker from Fitbit with features like heart rate monitoring, steps, counting, calorie, tracking, etc. You probably do not restart your Fitbit for a long period of time.
But I recommend my readers to restart your smart band or smartwatch at least once in a week to avoid both hardware and software issues.
You must restart your Fitbit Charge 3 immediately if you face any of the following issues in your Smartwatch.
- Facing issues in sync with the mobile phone.
- Freezing issues. (Not responding to touches)
- If you feel that the device is not tracking activities properly.
- If you want to wipe out the data on your device for any reason.
How to Reset Fitbit Charge 3?
Before going for a complete reset, please try to restart your device as it does not delete any of your data or customization.
Related Post: Fitbit Charge 4 vs. Fitbit Charge 3
Before you reset your Fitbit Charge 3, make sure that your devices have more than 50% battery in it. It is crucial for the successful reset of your activity tracker.
Follow the steps below to reset Fitbit Charge 3.
- Connect Fitbit Charge 3 to a charger.
- Swipe the screen to the right side and look for settings.
- Tap on settings and navigate to the bottom side and look for the “About” tab.
- Touch on “About” and where you can see an icon”Clear User Data”.
- Tap on it and a pop-up menu appears to confirm the Factory reset.
- Confirm Fitbit Charge 3 reset by tapping on the tick mark.
This will process will take back your device to the factory version and 99% of issues on the device can be Fixed with this.
How to Restart Fitbit Charge 3?
Issues like the unresponsive screen on Fitbit Charge 3 or Fitbit Charge 3 syn issues can be fixed by just restarting your device. It is completely safe as it does not delete any personnel data on your Fitbit. So you must try this method before going for a complete factory reset.
To reset Charge 3, Please follow the instructions below.
- Wake up your screen by tapping on it.
- Tap the screen across and look for “Settings”.
- Touch on “Settings” and tap up with your finger to locate “About” at the bottom.
- Now touch on “About” and look for “Reboot Device”.
- Tap on it to safety reboot Fitbit.
After doing this your Charge 3 will start to work normally as before. If you still face the issue, then please contact the Fitbit Service Centre for further assistance.
I think this article was helpful for you in finding an answer for How to Reset Fitbit Charge 3? If I can resolve your problem, then please comment below. Also, comment below if you need any further assistance on this.
As a Registered Nurse and a Tech Enthusiast, I love the latest Gadgets and Mobile Phones. I started to use Fitness Trackers as part of my journey towards weight loss back in 2018. Since then, I started to use them and now I want to share with you with all the information and knowledge that I know about Latest Fitness Trackers and other wearables in the market. I would be happy if I could help you in buying one of the best fitness trackers available in the market.