Managing calorie intake and activities help you gain or lose weight. Over 2,00,00,00 food database, the MyFitnessPal can track everything that you eat every day. Once you connected MyFitnessPal with Fitbit, you can track your calorie intake and calories burned accurately. This helps you gain or lose weight.
Must Read: How To Sync Google Fit With Fitbit?
In this article, I will explain to you in detail how to connect the MyFitnesspal calorie tracking app with Fitbit App. So, that you can have a closer look into your calorie intake and calorie burn in one place.
Benefits of connecting MyFitnessPal with Fitbit
- Accurate diet monitoring
- Accurate calorie intake and burned data.
How to connect MyFitnessPal with Fitbit?
- Signup for the MyFitnessPal app using your email address or Facebook
- Go to the menu by tapping on the three lines on the left upper corner of the app.
- Locate and tap on the settings.
- Tap on the “My App & Devices”
- A new window will open with a list of MyFitnessPal compatible apps.
- To connect MyFitnessPal to Fitbit, now tap on the Fitbit App icon from the list.
- Now tap on “Connect.”
- In the newly opened window, tap on the data you want to share with MyFitnessPal and tap on “Allow.”
Once MyFitnessPal is synced with Fitbit, you can transfer your fitness metrics from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal. As a result, you can have total control of your calorie intake and calorie burn.
Even though Fitbit allows you to track food intake, the MyFitnessPal calorie intake tracking app has a vast database of foods than the Fitbit App. This helps you efficiently plan your activity and diet to lose or gain weight.
In addition to Fitbit, the MFP app is compatible with many other fitness apps and wearable tech devices. We have an article on the best fitness tracker for MyFitnessPal where you can check popular activity trackers compatible with it.