The Fitbit Luxe is a pretty new addition to the Fashion and Technology world, but it’s quickly gaining popularity in the past few weeks. The Fitbit Luxe has all of your favorite features from other models in one sleek design that will be perfect for everyday wear.
The Fitbit has given a luxurious look to all the parts of this tracker, including the case, screen, and strap. Let us have a closer look at it.
In this review, let us have a look into the Fitbit Luxe Specs, features, pros, and cons. I hope this will help you in deciding whether to buy this activity tracker or not.
Fitbit Luxe Specs, Features, Pros and Cons
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory...
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the...
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active...
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must...
|Display||1. 1.56” AMOLED touchscreen color|
2. Resolution: 124×124 PPI
3. Dimension: 1.43″ l x .69″ w x .4″ h
4. Always on Display
|Material||1. Case: Stainless Steel|
2. Strap: Silicone and many more
|Health Tracking Features||1. Heart Rate Monitoring|
2. SpO2(Nighty SpO2)
3. Sleep Tracking with a sleep score
4. Stress Monitoring
5. Female Health Monitoring
6. Fitbit Active Zone Minutes
|Fitness Tracking Features||1. More than 20+ Activity Modes|
2. Waterproof (5 ATM)
3. Open and Closes water Swim (Tracks duration)
|Sensors||1. 3-axis accelerometer|
2. Optical heart rate monitor
3. SpO2 Sensor
4. Vibration motor
|Battery||5 Days of Battery life|
Charging time: 2 Hours
|Compatibility||Android 8.0 or above and iOS 13.3 or above|
Pros and Cons of Fitbit Luxe
Design and Look
The Fitbit Luxe activity tracker has given a nice, slim, and jewelry design. The case of the Fitbit Luxe is made of polished stainless steel, and it is available in three different colors as Lunar white, graphite black, and orchid. In addition to that, a Fitbit Luxe Special Edition is also available. It comes with a gold-coated stainless-steel case and a bracelet designed by the luxury fashion brand Gorjana which cost around $200.
Furthermore, plenty of other Fitbit accessories are also available on the Fitbit online store. Consequently, you can use this elegant fitness tracker along with various outfits.
The new Fitbit Luxe activity tracker comes with a 1.56” AMOLED touchscreen color, which they use on their high-end devices such as Fitbit Sense and Versa 3. It also boasts a 124×124 PPI resolution far less than the Mi Band 6 that comes with a 152 x 486 Pixel. With that said, this is the first time they are giving a color AMOLED display to a fitness tracker. Even the higher-end fitness tracker, the Fitbit Charge 4, comes with a dull grayscale display.
Health Tracking Features
The health tracking features of Fitbit Luxe are almost like other fitness trackers from the family of Fitbit.
- Heart rate monitoring: The Fitbit Luxe has an optical heart rate monitor to monitor your heart rate 24/7. It closely monitors the heart rate during various activities and alerts you when it reaches the targeted heart rate zone.
- Blood Oxygen Level Monitoring: It is equipped with a Red and infrared sensor for blood oxygen level monitoring. However, it does not have real-time blood oxygen level monitoring like Huawei Band 6 or Honor Band 6. Instead, it gives you a nighty average of blood oxygen level on a compatible SpO2 clock face.
- Sleep Monitoring: Fitbit wearables are excellent in sleep tracking. The Fitbit Luxe is also not an exception. It tracks your sleep and time spent on various sleep stages and gives you a sleep score based on the quality of sleep. Every morning, you can get detailed data of your sleep on the Fitbit. Based on this data, you can improve sleep quality.
In addition to these, it is also capable of tracking female menstrual health and stress. If it gives you an elevated stress score, you can use the stress management tools to relax. \
Fitness Tracking Features
The Fitbit Luxe is a fashion-focused fitness tracker. In terms of health and fitness tracking features, it is not superior to Fitbit Charge 4 or Fitbit Inspire 2. Even though it comes with 20+ activity modes, it does not have a connected GPS. It means that you need to carry your connected smartphone along with you to track your real-time pace and distance.
If you are looking for a Fitbit with built-in GPS, check our latest article on the best Fitbit with GPS in 2021.
It is waterproof up to 50 meters like any other Fitbit wearables out there in the market. It features a swim mode that is capable of tracking swimming time indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent and premium design
- SMS and call notifications
- Smartphone app notifications
- Availability of a does not disturb mode.
- 5 days of battery life
- Fitbit Active Zone Minutes
- Availability of multiple watch bracelets
- 6 months of free Fitbit Premium
- Fast pair with Android phone
The Fitbit Luxe is a perfect fitness tracker for females(apparently) looking for a luxurious fitness tracker. But if you are looking for an activity tracker for health and fitness tracking, go ahead with Fitbit Charge 4.
Saneesh VS is a Registered Nurse by Profession and Wearable Tech Enthusiast by Passion. He loves to write about fitness, smartwatches, and fitness trackers. He also loves reading books on wearable tech, technology in healthcare, artificial intelligence, etc., which he has been writing for the past 5 years.